• 1 cup kale, chopped
• 8 oz lean turkey, ground, uncooked
• 1 T coconut oil
• 8 eggs
• 1 Small bunch of parsley or basil
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Chop kale and sauté in coconut oil over medium heat for several minutes, then add the ground turkey
3. Continue to sauté until turkey is cooked and remove from heat
4. Whisk the eggs then stir in the parsley, kale, turkey, and pepper
5. Pour into a greased 8×8 pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly before cutting into squares.
Per serving: 234 calories, 16g fat, 3g carbs, 21g protein, 1g fiber
Recipe makes 4 servings