4 cups Almond Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 cup Honey
1⁄2 cup Macadamia – chopped roughly
1 cup Dates – chopped roughly
1 cup Shredded Coconut
½ tsp Salt
– Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
– Combine the almond flour with the baking soda.
– In another bowl, whisk the egg with the vanilla essence and honey.
– Combine with the almond flour and add the macadamias, dates, and coconut.
– With moist hands shape the dough into ping-pong sized balls and flatten when placing onto the lined baking tray, leaving enough room for expansion.
– Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes until the cookies have turned a golden brown color. Ideally turn off the oven after 15 minutes and turn the cookies over and leave until the oven has cooled down. This will make them extra crunchy. Cool and store in an airtight jar.
Makes 30 cookies
Taken from Healing Foods Cookbook